Saturday 6 April 2013

Why a Blog?

I have been posting comments on various media sites over the last while.  Commenting on current events is fun and interesting but requires a news story to get the ball rolling. Occasionally I encounter events in my own experience that raise questions for me or sometimes my rancour. When that happens I have wanted an outlet to express myself AND be in a position to share my thoughts with others - a blog seemed like an experiment worth undertaking.

So in the next while I will attempt to use this outlet as a means of getting my thoughts out.  Who knows if it will turn into anything.

If you happen to read one of my posts my hope is that it, at the very least, is moderately entertaining and just perhaps encourages discussion in your corner of the world.  In the end though, I am probably writing for me first and anyone else in passing.

NDITF